Ruposh Ranks No.1 on YOUTUBE Trending Videos for 2022 in Pakistan
YouTube announces top trending videos, creators, breakout creators, shorts, and music videos of 2022
Pakistan, Karachi, 1 December 2022: YouTube has released the lists of the top trending videos, top music videos, top creators, breakout creators, and top shorts for Pakistan for the Year 2022. It is safe to say that Pakistani audiences enjoyed a wide range of content that kept them entertained throughout the year
Farhan S. Qureshi, Country Director at Google, said: “YouTube has helped create an ecosystem in Pakistan that allows people to pursue their passions as full-time jobs while also enabling them to support their households financially. Pakistan has over 5,400 YouTube channels with over 100,000 subscribers, and over 350 of them have more than a million subscribers. It is also thrilling to see that the number of Pakistani YouTube channels making 1 million or more in revenue (PKR) has increased by more than 110 percent in a year. This year, we’ve had some amazing content creators who topped our lists in different categories and won over the hearts of average YouTube users with a wide range of content and creativity.”
In 2022, we saw a variety of videos that were the most popular in the country, dominated by the Pakistani drama and film industry. A Telefilm ‘RUPOSH’ on a young couple embarking on the journey of love and matrimony took the number one spot on the Top Trending Videos list followed by the first episode of the famous Pakistani dramas Kaisi Teri Khudgharzi’s and Sang-e-Mah’s. Here is the complete list of all the top trending videos.
Top Trending Videos
1. RUPOSH | Telefilm – [Eng Sub] – Haroon Kadwani | Kinza Hashmi | Har Pal Geo
2. Kaisi Teri Khudgharzi Episode 1 – 11th May 2022 (English Subtitles) ARY Digital Drama
3. Sang-e-Mah EP 01 [Eng Sub] 9 Jan 22 – Presented by Dawlance & Itel Mobile, Powered By Master Paints
4. 100 Days Building A Modern Underground Hut With A Grass Roof And A Swimming Pool
5. Make a longest toy train with Pepsi cans 🚂 Cars at Home – DIY
6. CHAKKAR’ Full Movie | Neelum Muneer | Ahsan Khan | Yasir Nawaz | Javed Sheikh | Ahmed Hasan
7. The Best Crushing things with Car Compilation!
8. Drama Serial Sinf e Aahan | 𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟭𝟬 | 29 January 2022 | ISPR
9. Dr Aamir Liaquat Hussain Ka Humshakal – Awaz Aur Andaz Bhi Dr Aamir Liaquat Jaisa
10. Ertugrul Ghazi Urdu | Episode 108| Season 5 Finale
This year in Pakistan, funny, entertaining, and creative shorts resonated well with the Pakistani audience. In 2022, the list reflects the persistent popularity of various types of content. ‘Power Tools Racing Is INTENSE!!’ ‘, ‘Meri bhen Meri jaan Meri kanwal🥺❤️, Ye kya hogaya 😂 Roman khan #Shorts’ , He was fed up 😂 | #shorts and Bhabi Ki Chalaki – Inteqam #shorts were the top five shorts of 2022. Here is the full list.
1. Power Tools Racing Is INTENSE!!
2. Meri bhen Meri jaan Meri kanwal🥺❤️
3. Ye kya hogaya 😂 Roman khan #Shorts
4. He was fed up 😂 | #shorts
5. Bhabi Ki Chalaki – Inteqam #shorts
6. Zara Noor Abbas – 𝐅𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 #Ehd_e_Wafa #Shorts #HumTv
7. Cewek Bercadar Nemu uang Ditungguin Sampai Kepanasan azizah N Ferry
8. BRED ASMR! 🖤❤️ #satisfying #shorts #asmr #asmrsounds #relaxing #davidbeck #fyp #fun #relax #trend
9. This little guy turned out so perfect 😭❤️ #satisfying #snow
10. The Olympics NEEDS This Sport!!
Top Music Videos
For the top music list, 2022 was defined by the success of Coke Studio Pakistan. Unsurprisingly, Ali Sethi and Shae Gill’s song ‘Pasoori’ topped the chart and garnered over 450 M views on YouTube. The famous Sufi song on Coke Studio ‘Tu Jhoom’ took the second spot whereas, ‘BAMB AAGYA’ by Gur Sidhu got the third spot. The list is diverse in music genres and ranges from folk to classical, trendy to hip hop indicating how Pakistani audiences listen to all kinds of music. Check out the complete list:
1. Coke Studio | Season 14 | Pasoori | Ali Sethi x Shae Gill
2. Coke Studio | Season 14 | Tu Jhoom | Naseebo Lal x Abida Parveen
3. BAMB AAGYA (Official Video) Gur Sidhu | Jasmine Sandlas | Kaptaan |New Punjabi Song 2022
4. THE LAST RIDE – Offical Video | Sidhu Moose Wala | Wazir Patar
5. Coke Studio | Season 14 | Kana Yaari | Kaifi Khalil x Eva B x Abdul Wahab Bugti
6. Kacha Badam Song | Bhuban Badyakar | Kacha Badam Song Remix | Badam Badam Song | New Song 2022
7. Humraazi | New Song | Haroon Kadwani | Kinza Hashmi | Wajhi Farooki |
8. KAKA New Punjabi Song – Mitti De Tibbe (Official Video) | Afsha Khan | Latest Punjabi Songs 2022
9. LEVELS – Official Video | Sidhu Moose Wala ft Sunny Malton | The Kidd
10. Aj Kal De Yaar Lootere | Sonia Khan | Ansaar Khan | Ibrar Khan | ( Official Video ) | Shaheen Studio
This year saw YouTube Creators at the top of their game with the majority of them coming up with more innovative and creative videos than ever before. Daily vloggers Maaz Safder World and Ducky Bhai occupied the top two slots due to their entertaining and funny content throughout the year followed by the famous Pakistani food channel, Ijaz Ansari Food Secrets. Check out the complete list below.
1. Maaz Safder World
2. Ducky Bhai
3. Ijaz Ansari Food Secrets
4. Salman Noman
5. BaBa Food RRC
6. Shaz Safder World
8. Zulqarnain Sikandar
9. Mr How
10. Naya Pakistan
Meanwhile, the list of breakout creators who have demonstrated impressive growth and created a massive following on YouTube was led by Salman Noman, who has managed to cross 10M subscribers, which is an incredible milestone for an individual YouTube creator. Other content creators like Shaz Safder World, and Its Roman khan took the second and third spots in the list of Breakout Creators. Their content, consistency, and creativity have inspired every content creator. Here is the list of the top wonderful breakout creators in 2022.
1. Salman Noman
2. Gulshan Kalra
5. Pragati Verma Shorts
6. Shorts Break
7. Shaz Safder World
8. sagar kalra (Shorts)
9. jaanvi patel
10. Ishaan Ali 11
Google.org, Google’s philanthropy, supports nonprofits that address humanitarian issues and apply scalable, data-driven innovation to solving the world’s biggest challenges. We accelerate their progress by connecting them with a unique blend of support that includes funding, products, and technical expertise from Google volunteers. We engage with these believers-turned-doers who make a significant impact on the communities they represent, and whose work has the potential to produce meaningful change. We want a world that works for everyone-and we believe technology and innovation can move the needle in four key areas: education, economic opportunity, inclusion and crisis response.